1.5% flat fee payroll service is just a beginning for you to question "why not" try YNOT payroll service. When you are joining the YNOT payroll service, you are joining other like-minded ICT professionals who have been working with us for many years.
We are Canberra based ICT organisation that provides ICT labour-hire recruitment service, ICT consultancy service, product development, and payroll management services. We have a dedicated and professional team that will be working with you to onboard you to our payroll service.
What do you get from us?
When you join YNOT Payroll Services, you will realise that you are moving into a "people-first" organisation. Our payroll service will offer the following offerings:
- No setup or exit fees. We know that you will stay with us for a longer-term.
- You will receive a guaranteed either fortnightly or monthly payment regardless of whether your recruitment company or employer pays us or not.
- All your employment-related insurances are covered. These include Public Liability insurance and Professional Indemnity insurance to fulfill our employer's needs. (Work cover can be obtained at 0.5% additional fees).
- Pay your personal taxes monthly.
- Pay your superannuation quarterly.
- Manage your salary sacrificing of superannuation.
- We partner with motor vehicle leasing companies to manage your car leases (0.25% additional fee may be applied).
- We guarantee that you will receive a friendly and efficient service.
How does YNOT Payroll work?
- When you are ready to be part of YNOT payroll service, our friendly staff will go through our onboarding process to ensure you have filled all necessary documents.
- You will be joining YNOT as an employee and we then organise all agreed insurances to support your employment needs.
- We will provide our payrun schedule so you know exactly when you will be paid.
- At the end of your reporting period / agreed YNOT pay cycle, you need to send your approved timesheet (total hours worked) to us.
- We will process your payment to your nominated bank account.
- We will issue the required invoices to your recruitment agency or employer to collect your payment.
Isn't that simple? Why don't you contact us to find out more information?
At YNOT, it is our commitment to ensure we pay our candidates on time either fortnightly or monthly regardless of whether we have received payment from our clients or not. We work with our candidates through their employment journey to support them and assist them with shaping their career progress the way they desire.