Terms and Conditions of using our Products and Services
We care about your privacy. How we handle your personal information is governed by the Privacy ACT 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and the Australian privacy principles under that Act.
This Policy sets out how YNOT Consulting Services Pty Ltd (ABN 82 614 082 183) t/a YNOT, its successors and assignees (referred to as we, us and our) is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information that we collect through this website www.ynotconsulting.com.au or www.ynotsoft.com or www.ynotsoft.com.au (Website), the associated applications from these website (Software) or directly from you, being the person, organisation or entity that uses our Website or services (referred to as you or your).
Please read this Policy carefully. Please contact us if you have any questions – our contact details are at the end of this Policy or on our website.
You are providing us with personal information indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to access this Policy and that you have read and accepted it. If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of our Software, this Website or any products and services offered by us.
The type of information we collect may include (not limited to):
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- location such as suburb, state and postcode;
- business or company details; and
- any other information requested on this Website or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
We may log information about your access and use of our Website, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
If you opt-in to provide feedback or opinion about our product or services, we may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. However, this can be denied by you at any time.
Purpose of collecting your personal information
We collect your information for purposes including (not limited to):
- to verify your identity;
- to register for a product or service you have asked for;
- to obtain information about your commercial credit worthiness (credit checks)
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to continue to improve our product and services;
- to fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations;
- to use for our record keeping purpose; and
- to perform data analytics purposes.
If you use our Software, we may also collect and use the information for purposes including:
- for marketing including direct marketing; and
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
Disclose your personal information to third parties
Yes, we may disclose personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
- third parties to collect and process data including Google Analytics or other similar businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith.
Control or correct your personal information
The information you provided during your interaction with is your personal information. This means you have a right to know what information we have or correct any inaccuracies. You can contact us with your query via email listed below.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Lodge questions or concerns or complaints
If you are unsatisfied how we handle your personal information, or if you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Store and Secure your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies & Website tracking technology
Trial user of our software
If you are a trial user, you will be able to use our software for free of charge for 30 days (Trial Period) or agreed by us. At the end of the Trial Period, you have the option of subscribing to our software for a fee. If you do not subscribe before the end of the Trial Period, your access to our software will be restricted or removed
Our fees and Charges
If you are using our software for the purpose of managing your business is bound to accept the payment agreement set out by us and agreed by you. If a payment arrangement is not honoured or breached by you, our services will be discontinued.
Amendments to the Subscription
You are able to upgrade or downgrade your subscription any time. However, you may be required to pay additional fees for the upgraded services you opt-in on our website. If you decide to downgrade your subscription, we may refund unused service fees (We reserve the rights on refund decisions).
Cancellation of Subscription
You are able to cancel your subscription at any time. We will refund un-used subscription fees within 60 days from your cancellation.
We are not responsible for breach of any copyright law in relation to information stored on our software by you or user of our software or any third party.
Schedule maintenance and Down Time
You accept that from time to time there may be limited or no accesses to our software due to maintenance work or data recovery or security breaches and software upgrades. We will perform all scheduled maintenance work during low traffic periods, and any scheduled downtime period will be advertised during preceding days. We are not responsible for downtime caused by service providers, external providers, external network providers or unforeseen circumstances.
Updates to our policy
For any questions or notice or concerns related to privacy on our interaction or websites or software please contact our Privacy Officer at:
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Privacy Officer, 103/32 Mort Street, Braddon, ACT 2612, Australia
For general, sales, billing or product support queries please contact via [email protected] or Mobile: 0413 169 439